A medical negligence claim is a claim for damages which normally results in an injury which is caused by the negligence of a healthcare provider.
The most common causes of medical negligence which we encounter here in HD Keane Solicitors are:
- Misdiagnosis of a condition
- Failure to diagnose a condition
- Inappropriate treatment of a condition
- Failure to act appropriately in regards test results
- Misinterpretation of test results
- Failure to communicate adverse side effects of a particular condition
HD Keane Solicitors LLP Medical Negligence Specialist solicitor is Nicholas Walsh. Nicholas has over 8 years successful experience representing clients in medical injury compensation claims from all over the southeast.
Compensation law in Ireland is quite complicated but HD Keane Solicitors’ objective is to simplify the process for you by cutting through the jargon and ensuring that your claim for compensation is speedily resolved.
If you feel you have been wronged due to negligence of a medical practitioner (doctor, nurse, pharmacist, midwife, etc.) call our medical negligence specialist today; Nicholas Walsh, to arrange a consultation.