We are delighted to announce that HD Keane’s, Nicholas Walsh has recently been appointed a Notary Public by Ireland’s Chief of Justice.
Consequently, Nicholas Walsh can now offer the following additional notary services:
- Verifying the authenticity of documents
- Administration of Oaths
- Attesting signatures to documents
- Taking affidavits under Oath
- Taking depositions under Oath
- The formulation of powers of attorney documentation
When might you require the services of a Notary Public?
- Affidavits for courts outside of Ireland
- Foreign adoption documentation
- Authentication of business documents for use outside of Ireland
- Power of Attorney (if you want to give someone else permission to sign documents on your behalf. This is particularly useful in regards transactions you or your company may be involved with in foreign jurisdictions)
- Drawing up notarial instruments (a written narration of facts drawn up by a notary public)
If you wish to avail of Nicholas Walsh’s notary services be sure to bring your original passport, a utility bill verifying your address which was issued to you in the past three months. Please note that a mobile phone bill is not accepted as proof of address.
To make a notary services appointment, please contact Nicholas Walsh by e-mailing [email protected] or alternatively, you can call on 051 874 856.