Nicholas qualified as a solicitor in 2005, having completed his studies at the college of Law Chester and trained in the UK. He joined the practice in 2005 and became a partner in 2012.
His main areas of practice are:
- Commercial Property, Banking, Residential Propery, Purchase and Sale of Houses,
- Apartments and Sites.
- Farm Sales and Transfers
- Family Law- Separation Agreements, Judicial Separation, Divorce
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Medical Negligence
- A Bachelor of Laws Degree LLB (1999)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Family Law (2008)
- Diploma in Notarial Law and Practice (Notary Public 2018)